Thursday, June 28, 2012

BEWARE THE JUDAS'


The Lord spoke to my heart this morning while sitting at Starbucks and told me that not any of this has caught Him off guard and not to fret [Psa 37:1, 12, 13]. “This” being the decision handed down by SCOTUS.

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

I had to get out of the house and walk it off, So, I headed for my favorite watering hole…Starbucks. I sat outside drinking my coffee when God looked into me and saw my heart. I was praying how I was first a Christian but I was also a Patriot. I knew how things were going to end but yet it was very difficult watching all the corruption going on around me.

I began asking God for forgiveness for this country and for spitting in His eye for the beautiful gift of America that He gave to us, and how some were working behind the scenes trying to destroy her. I did my best to pray for Obama and that he would see the errors of his ways and turn to the Lord.

This is when the Lord spoke to my heart, “Beware the Judas’. There is a divine harmony in my sovereignty and in man’s responsibility. What is written, will happen, said the Lord to me. My plan is sovereign.

The Lord reminded me of His original plan, which was the Cross. The Cross was always God’s plan and He did not interfere with man’s free will to accomplish it. This was God’s sovereign plan. Man’s responsibility was not only in Judas, who sold out Jesus for 30 pcs of silver, but with those who crucified Jesus. Foreknowledge, predestination, and free will were still intact.

However, the spirit of Judas is alive and well. There are many Judas’ today. God’s sovereign plans include the one world government, but again, beware the Judas’. Many today have sold out Jesus for their 30 pcs of silver. In January, there will be many people standing in line for their 30 pcs.

Will we be standing in that line waiting for our 30 pcs and reward, or will we be standing in Jesus’s line waiting for our reward…”from the Tree of Life?”

2 comments:

Fresh off The Farm said...

Judas hung himself in the end James, and he will again as God completes his purpose..
We win..

Terry Scerine said...

Ahh, yes Jim, another link in the chain that leads us to the ultimate revelation of Jesus as King of Kings! A giant step toward a communist dictatorship and, as you stated, the one world government.
We haven't had true freedom in this country for over 100 years anyway. This step is just more blatant.